1. There is no fee for cards. To replace a lost or damaged card there is a $1.00 fee.
2. Parents are responsible for overdue, lost, or damaged items for children younger than 17.
3. A $20.00 deposit is required for temporary cards (for persons in the area less than 3
months). The librarian may limit the number of materials checked out. Their deposit
will be refunded when all items are turned in and their card returned.
4. Books and audios may be checked our for 3 weeks. Magazines and videos for 1 week.
all items may be renewed is no one is waiting for that item.
5. A total of 13 items may be checked out per library card.
6. The listed owner is responsible for the return of all items. It is the card owners'
responsibility to notify the library if the card is lost or stolen.
7. It is the responsibility of the patron to replace all lost or damaged items.
8. Membership cards, Alternate ID numbers, or personal identification (i.e. photo ID)
must be presented before any item may be checked out.
The Library Director and/or the Board of Trustees reserve the right to change this policy